75kVA Servo Controlled OC Voltage Stabilizer is reckoned for itâs a class insulation and natural oil cooled cooling method. It remains functional for 24 hours without any interruption. Its sensitivity level is less than 10 ms. This system can endure all power factor loads. Available in 3 phase design, this product is suitable for indoor installation purpose. This machine has IP-30 protection rating and its no load loss is less than 0.4%. This voltage stabilizer has maximum 99% efficiency and its output voltage requirement is 400V.
75kVA Servo Controlled OC Voltage Stabilizer Specifications:
- Product Type: Automatic Voltage Regulator
- Rating: 75 kVA, 3 Phase, 4 Wire
- Input Voltage Range: 340V to 460V, 47Hz to 63Hz, 4 Wire
- Output Voltage: 400V +/- 1%
- Output Current: 108 Amps per phase
- Duty Cycle: Continuous 24x7
- Response Time: Less than 10ms
- Suitability: Suitable for all power factor loads
- Cooling: Natural Oil Cooled
- Class of Insulation: A Class
- Breakdown Strength & IR: 1500V AC For 2 Minutes. Greater than 50 Mega Ohms at 500V DC
- Additional Facility: Manual Operation
- Installation: Indoor type (Out Door Type Also Available
- Degree of Protection: IP-30
- No Load Loss: Less than 0.4%
- Efficiency: 98-99%
- Ambient Temperature: - 20Â°C to + 50Â°Â°C
- Transformer Oil: New Insulating Transformer Oil ISI 335 Marked
- Size (in mm) & Weight: L 1320 x D 580 x H 860 & 410 Kg.
- Input / Output Termination: On Copper Bus Bar
- Winding & Wiring Material: Copper EC grade (99.9% Pure)
- Technology: Torridly wound Variable Auto Transformer for linear control and greater efficiency.
- Drive: Direct AC drive for fastest voltage correction and durability
- Controls: All the three phases controlled individually for better voltage and load management.
- Applicable Standard: IS 9815 , ISO 9001-2015 , ISO 14001-2015
- International Marking: CE Conformity EN61558-1:2005+A1:2009
- Overload Cut-Off and Short Circuit Protection.
- Low/High Voltage (out of input range) Alarm or Cut-Off.
- Phase Missing / Phase Reversal Alarm or Cut-Off.
Automatic Voltage Regulator Salient Features:
- Digital Multifunction Meter. Manual Bypass & Auto Phase Correction
- "IC" based solid-state, relay less, plug in control cards for easy online serviceability.
- Output voltage adjustable Â± 6% of set voltage from front panel.
- Meters on front panel for easy monitoring of input and output voltage along with limit indicators.
- Provision for Auto / Manual control from the front panel.
- Wide ambient temperature operation from -20oC to 50oC.
- Due to new innovations & improvements the technical specifications are subject to change.