Technical Specifications - Model SVS32L330
|Rating ||: ||30 kVA, 3 Phase, 4 Wire |
|Output Current ||: ||43 Amps per phase |
|Input Voltage Range ||: ||320V to 460V, 47Hz to 63Hz, 4 Wire |
|Output Voltage ||: ||400V +/- 1% |
|Response Time ||: ||Less than 10ms |
|Installation ||: ||Indoor type (Outdoor Type Also Available) |
|Degree of Protection ||: ||IP-30 |
|Input / Output Termination ||: ||On Copper Bus Bar |
|Cooling ||: ||Natural Oil Cooled |
|Class of Insulation ||: ||A Class |
|Waveform Distortion ||: ||Nil |
|Duty Cycle ||: ||Continuous 24x7 |
|Technology ||: ||Torridly wound Variable Auto Transformer for linear control and greater efficiency. |
|Suitability ||: ||Suitable for all power factor loads |
|No Load Loss ||: ||Less than 0.4% |
|Efficiency ||: ||98-99% |
|Ambient Temperature ||: ||-20 C to + 50 C |
|Transformer Oil ||: ||New Insulating Transformer Oil ISI 335 Marked |
|Size (in mm) & Weight ||: ||L 1040 x D 430 x H 790 & 251 Kg. |
|Breakdown Strength & IR ||: ||1500V AC For 2 Minutes. Greater than 50 Mega Ohms at 500V DC |
|Winding & Wiring Material ||: ||Copper EC grade (99.9% Pure) |
|Additional Facility ||: ||Manual Operation |
|Drive ||: ||Direct AC drive for fastest voltage correction and durability |
|Controls ||: ||All the three phases controlled individually for better voltage and load management. |
|Applicable Standard ||: ||IS 9815 , ISO 9001-2015 , ISO 14001-2015 |
|International Marking ||: ||CE Conformity EN61558-1:2005+A1:2009 |
- Overload Cut-Off and Short Circuit Protection.
- Low/High Voltage (out of input range) Alarm or Cut-Off.
- Phase Missing / Phase Reversal Alarm or Cut-Off.
- Digital Multifunction Meter. Manual Bypass & Auto Phase Correction
- "IC" based solid-state, relay less, plug in control cards for easy online serviceability.
- Output voltage adjustable 6% of set voltage from front panel.
- Meters on front panel for easy monitoring of input and output voltage along with limit indicators.
- Provision for Auto / Manual control from the front panel.
- Wide ambient temperature operation from -20oC to 50oC.
- Due to new innovations & improvements the technical specifications are subject to change.