Our company is a pioneer in offering a 60kVA Automatic Servo Controlled Air Cooled Voltage Stabilizer that is based on solid-state IC. It has configurations of plug in control and relay less cards for easy and quick online serviceability. In addition, its output voltage can be adjusted from + or 6% of set output voltage from the integrated front panel. The provided 60kVA Automatic Servo Controlled Air Cooled Voltage Stabilizer is also configured with meters that are installed on the front panel for efficient monitoring of output and input voltage. Moreover, this voltage stabilizer comes with limit indicators to alert the customers of any exceeded set-limit or other errors.
Technical Specifications - Model SVS34A360
|Rating ||: ||60 kVA, 3 Phase, 4 Wire |
|Output Current ||: ||86 Amps per phase |
|Input Voltage Range ||: ||340V to 460V, 47Hz to 63Hz, 4 Wire |
|Output Voltage ||: ||400V +/- 1% |
|Response Time ||: ||Less than 10ms |
|Suitability ||: ||Suitable for all power factor loads |
|Cooling ||: ||Natural air Cooled |
|Installation ||: ||Indoor type |
|Degree of Protection ||: ||IP-30 |
|No Load Loss ||: ||Less than 0.4% |
|Efficiency ||: ||98-99% |
|Correction Speed ||: ||Faster than 24V per sec. |
|Winding & Wiring Material ||: ||Copper EC grade (99.9% Pure) |
|Technology ||: ||Torridly wound Variable Auto Transformer for linear control and greater efficiency. |
|Drive ||: ||Direct AC drive for fastest voltage correction and durability |
|Controls ||: ||All the three phases controlled individually for better voltage and load management. |
|Size (in mm) & Weight ||: ||L 600 x D 550 x H 1300 & 238 Kg. |
|Applicable Standard ||: ||IS 9815 |
| ||: ||ISO 9001-2015 , ISO 14001-2015 |
|International Marking ||: ||CE Conformity EN61558-1:2005+A1:2009 |
- Overload Cut-Off and Short Circuit Protection.
- Low/High Voltage (out of input range) Alarm or Cut-Off.
- Phase Missing / Phase Reversal Alarm or Cut-Off.
- Digital Multifunction Meter. Manual Bypass & Auto Phase Correction
- "IC" based solid-state, relay less, plug in control cards for easy online serviceability.
- Output voltage adjustable 6% of set voltage from front panel.
- Meters on front panel for easy monitoring of input and output voltage along with limit indicators.
- Provision for Auto / Manual control from the front panel.
- Wide ambient temperature operation from -20oC to 50oC.
- Due to new innovations & improvements the technical specifications are subject to change.