15 kVA Automatic Servo Controlled Air Cooled Voltage Stabilizer is accessible in 3 phase design. Its output current is 21 Amps and its duty cycle is 24 x 7. This system adopts torridly wound variable auto transformer for its optimum performance. It uses direct AC drive for its long functional life. This product has CE approval and its design conforms to EN standard. As part of its safety features, this product is completely protected against short circuit, overload, low and high voltage condition, etc.
Technical Specifications - Model SVS32A315
|Rating ||: ||15 kVA, 3 Phase, 4 Wire |
|Output Current ||: ||21 Amps per phase |
|Input Voltage Range ||: ||320V to 460V, 47Hz to 63Hz, 4 Wire |
|Output Voltage ||: ||400V +/- 1% |
|Duty Cycle ||: ||Continuous 24x7 |
|Wave form Distortion ||: ||Nil |
|Response Time ||: ||Less than 10ms |
|Suitability ||: ||Suitable for all power factor loads |
|Cooling ||: ||Natural air Cooled |
|Installation ||: ||Indoor type |
|Degree of Protection ||: ||IP-30 |
|No Load Loss ||: ||Less than 0.4% |
|Efficiency ||: ||98-99% |
|Correction Speed ||: ||Faster than 28V per sec. |
|Input / Output Termination ||: ||On Brass studs / Connectors |
|Winding & Wiring Material ||: ||Copper EC grade (99.9% Pure) |
|Technology ||: ||Torridly wound Variable Auto Transformer for linear control and greater efficiency. |
|Drive ||: ||Direct AC drive for fastest voltage correction and durability |
|Controls ||: ||All the three phases controlled individually for better voltage and load management. |
|Size (in mm) & Weight ||: ||L 530 x D 420 x H 760 & 117 Kg. |
|Applicable Standard ||: ||IS 9815 |
|: ||ISO 9001-2015 , ISO 14001-2015 |
|International Marking ||: ||CE Conformity EN61558-1:2005+A1:2009 |
- Overload Cut-Off and Short Circuit Protection.
- Low/High Voltage (out of input range) Alarm or Cut-Off.
- Phase Missing / Phase Reversal Alarm or Cut-Off.
- Digital Multifunction Meter. Manual Bypass & Auto Phase Correction
- "IC" based solid-state, relay less, plug in control cards for easy online serviceability.
- Output voltage adjustable 6% of set voltage from front panel.
- Meters on front panel for easy monitoring of input and output voltage along with limit indicators.
- Provision for Auto / Manual control from the front panel.
- Wide ambient temperature operation from -20oC to 50oC.
- Due to new innovations & improvements the technical specifications are subject to change.