The customers can find this 100kVA Automatic Servo Controlled Air Cooled Voltage Stabilizer by searching it via model number- SVS34A3100. Regardless of the applications for which this stabilizer is used, our company is providing a one-year warranty on it. From the integrated front panel, the customers can also automatically and manually control this voltage stabilizer. Furthermore, 100kVA Automatic Servo Controlled Air Cooled Voltage Stabilizer, marketed by HINDUSTAN POWER PRODUCTS (P) LTD., can efficiently work between the operating temperature of minus 20 degree Celsius and 50 degree Celsius. Nonetheless, the customers should always note that the technical specifications of this voltage stabilizer may change in the future because of the new technological improvements and innovations.
Technical Specifications - Model SVS34A3100
|Rating ||: ||100 kVA, 3 Phase, 4 Wire |
|Output Current ||: ||144 Amps per phase |
|Input Voltage Range ||: ||340V to 460V, 47Hz to 63Hz, 4 Wire |
|Output Voltage ||: ||400V +/- 1% |
|Response Time ||: ||Less than 10ms |
|Suitability ||: ||Suitable for all power factor loads |
|Cooling ||: ||Natural air Cooled |
|Installation ||: ||Indoor type |
|No Load Loss ||: ||Less than 0.4% |
|Efficiency ||: ||98-99% |
|Correction Speed ||: ||Faster than 15V per sec. |
|Input / Output Termination ||: ||On Brass studs / Connectors |
|Winding & Wiring Material ||: ||Copper EC grade (99.9% Pure) |
|Drive ||: ||Direct AC drive for fastest voltage correction and durability |
|Controls ||: ||All the three phases controlled individually for better voltage and load management. |
|Size (in mm) & Weight ||: ||L 700 x D 600 x H 1500 & 384 Kg. |
|Applicable Standard ||: ||IS 9815 |
| ||: ||ISO 9001-2015 , ISO 14001-2015 |
|International Marking ||: ||CE Conformity EN61558-1:2005+A1:2009 |
- Overload Cut-Off and Short Circuit Protection.
- Low/High Voltage (out of input range) Alarm or Cut-Off.
- Phase Missing / Phase Reversal Alarm or Cut-Off.
- Digital Multifunction Meter. Manual Bypass & Auto Phase Correction
- "IC" based solid-state, relay less, plug in control cards for easy online serviceability.
- Output voltage adjustable ± 6% of set voltage from front panel.
- Meters on front panel for easy monitoring of input and output voltage along with limit indicators.
- Provision for Auto / Manual control from the front panel.
- Wide ambient temperature operation from -20oC to 50oC.
- Due to new innovations & improvements the technical specifications are subject to change.